- This will require at least Zen Actian v14.10.0.035 to work.
- Download and install this version from our SharePoint site V14.10.007.000
- Download and patch the installation with V14.11.026.000
WebSell SystemFive Integration has 2 components that allow and control the sync between the website and SystemFive.
- Data Gateway
- Web Sync
This documentation focuses only on the Data Gateway setup and configuration.
Web Sync and PAM installation
- follow this link https://labs.websell.io/support/SYSFI/
- download and install both installer as prompted, no need to change anything
Download the WebSell Data Gateway installer files from
- Ourvolaris Sharepoint > Client Services > Public > Websell
- The file is called “WebSellDataGateway.zip”
- Extract and double-check if the folder name is "WebSellDataGateway", if not, rename it as such. This is important for the installation later.
Also, the file structure must be like this
Move the entire folder inside System5 Folder, not inside the bin folder
2. Setup the WebSell Setting
Now open the folder \WebSellDataGateway\settings
Edit websell_datagateway_settings.json in notepad
"ServerName": "ServerName", // The Server name where the dataset resides
"DSN": "DatasetDSN", // Enter the customer's DSN for the dataset
"PriceLevels": [ 0, 1 ],
You just need to supply the ServerName & DSN Name and save the changes and leave the rest as is.
3. Install the service
Run PowerShell as admin
paste the command below and enter
New-Service -Name "WebSell Data Gateway" -BinaryPathName C:\Windward\System5\WebSellDataGateway\WebSellDataGateway.exe
This will install the service
You must make sure that the path "highlighted in green above" is correct. If you make mistakes, uninstall the service and install it again.
PowerShell version below v6.0
PowerShell version v6.0 or later
4. RECSTATE table with indexes
You should not need to do this step anymore, the RECSTATE table should already be included in the newer release of System5. You can check if it exists via PCC > tables. If it doesn’t, follow the steps below to manually create it.
- Open up Pervasive Control Centre (v12) Or Zen Control Centre (v14)
- Expand the DSN
- Expand Table
- And double-click ABSENCE table to load
- Delete the command that is already in there
- Copy / Paste the commands below
CREATE TABLE RecState IN DICTIONARY USING 'RecState.Btr'(
CREATE INDEX "1_FILETYPE_RECORD" ON "RecState"("FileType", "RecordID");
CREATE INDEX "2_FILETYPE_TIMESTAMPUTC" ON "RecState"("FileType", "TimeStampUTC");
CREATE INDEX "3_RECORDGUID" ON "RecState"("RecordGUID");
The command lines above are composed of 2 statements separated by "#". You will need to execute them separately by highlighting the first command then the 2nd. see sample below.
When you have executed both commands, you can close the Absence table and don't SAVE.
5. Disable/Enable "Use Record-State Tracking
This is just to reload the table with fresh records. But if it is not enabled, simply enable it.
Setup Wizard > Miscellaneous
6. Start the service
Now run “services.msc”
Look for the service name “WebSell Data Gateway” and start it.
7. Test if the gateway is accessible
To test if you can connect to the gateway,
Open a browser and load the URL with the format below
Since we are at the server at this point, HTTP://localhost:9975 should work the same. Also, the port is the same for all customers.
8. Edit SystemFive registry
ECSENABLED = Y
ECSIMPORTURL = http://Windward2019:9975
If Level 1: ECOMM does not exists, create it
Click on the NEW button on top
Level-1 Desk = ECOMM
Level-2 Desc = ECSENABLED
Click OK button
Double-click on ECSENABLED entry and set the KEY =Y
Now create the second Level 2 entry
Click on NEW button to create another entry
Under Level-2 Desc field, type in ECSIMPORTURL
under Data Length field, you might want to increase this to a higher length to accommodate all the key you are inputting.
Click OK button
Now double-click on it and set the key= HTTP://servername:9975
Click OK again.
9. Now login to system5
Go to Sales > Ecommerce Staging Import
You should get the window below and you are done