1) In the Setup Wizard > Inventory > Options 3, check the box next to “Use Stock Transfers”.
2) In the Setup Wizard > Inventory > Inventory Transfer Account, create a transfer account by clicking the “Create” button. For departmentalized customer, go to Setup Wizard > Departments > Inventory Transfer Account.
How to use the transfer stock option, sometimes known as the Stock Move option:
1. Go to Inventory and Purchases > Inventory > Edit Item > select the item
2. When editing an item record, click on the “Transfer Stock” button next to the “Mark Deleted” button to open the Transfer Stock window.
3. Select an existing part or click “New” to create a new part to transfer the stock quantity then click OK.